View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 02:59 PM   #25 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel View Post
Once I started to think about NA parts I knew I wasn't going to be happy with +/- 50hp. I would have spent a lot of money because I can't do any installation much less a tune. I've had an 11 second street car before so I'm desensitized when it comes to quick cars. I knew going in that the Z was not going to impress in a straight line and after a little bit of thought and the OK with the wife I now have GTM's MHI paid for and hopefully on the way soon. I'm just not going to be happy unless the car does at least 115-120mph and the only way to do that is with FI.

The GT500 is just like the GT but with more power and the GT was unimpressive. Once the MHI goes on I'll put some suspension goodies on and the car should be a sexy well-rounded rocket. My wife might be getting a job soon and could be making as much as I am or more and if so I'll be looking at the 2014 Stingray about this time next year.
I just read my Autoweek about this one . Good choice.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber

Last edited by Mt Tam I am; 08-04-2013 at 03:29 PM.
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote