View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 11:58 AM   #21 (permalink)
Zteve
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 370Z MB w/Sport
Zteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inda370z View Post
I just finished an install on my 2013 as well. I got the metra harness and just removed the rear speaker pins and placed them in the spots needed for the steering wheel controls. Took me all of 10 minutes. I noticed you went with rear speakers so yeah you would of needed 2. As for the speakers, you are correct, You have to go through a solid grommet.

So for those not using rear speakers, get the metra or scosche harness and just remove the rear speaker pins from the harness and place them into slots to connect pins shown in the attached diagram. You can use a small eyeglass screwdriver to remove the pins, just insert it into the hole above the pin (when looking into the connector) this will give you a clean install with no factory wires being cut. As for ground, just run a line and create your own.

Pioneer x5500bhs and Pioneer components installed
silly question, in the diagram of the pin #'s is that as you are looking into the harness or is that from the wire side? i think it is looking into the harness at the pins because that matches the 7552. if that is the wire side of the OEM harness that would be a good match as well.

maybe i am just over thinking it.

Last edited by Zteve; 08-05-2013 at 07:37 AM.
Zteve is offline   Reply With Quote