View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 11:20 AM   #2713 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Thats how I feel, less than 3k miles and coming up on a year of ownership. For me icing on the cake was a guy running me off the road on Wed. last week and getting away. Now I have a f'd up front bumper and CF lip that has to be replaced. I am probably selling mine for sure once I get the bumper fixed and lip replaced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
so lately ive been thinking about selling my z however after almost a week and a half of thinking about it EVERY night... ive decided not too... i think its because i barely drive her that when i actually did drive her i remembered how amazing it is to drive her yes i know sometimes im stupid

me and galeforce are chewing our finger nails waiting for the stupid craftsquare mirrors... i would say this week for sure