View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 01:03 AM   #5552 (permalink)
critical
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09' 370z 7AT
critical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud of

Swapped out my 7AT diff. with 1slow370 for his 6MT diff. with a Quaife LSD and 3.692 final drive gear. Really cool guy. Had a great time working on the car. Only done two launches so far but it puts power to the ground so much better. The almost 10% increase in every gear is awesome too. Stays right in the power band. Will post up a review after I've had time with it.

p.s Looked like cruise control worked at first, but on the second test it started blinking at me and failed. I don't really care either way though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
I didn't do anything to my Z per say...... This was actually yesterday. Z got delivered to the body shop to reconstruct my baby
Sucks man. Any idea why it failed? Bad install, not torqued properly, bad part from the factory?

Last edited by critical; 08-04-2013 at 01:07 AM.