View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 07:19 PM   #674 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I didn't do any painting today. But I did install my front emblem, which I've had for nearly 9 months now
That looks great, LMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Ran the brake duct hoses today with the help of two Houston Z friends.

Left duct fully functional. The right side reducer needs to be epoxied to the duct because of fitment issues clearing the washer reservoir. I knew going in clearance would be an issue, and I got it REAL close. No big deal.

Everything is lined-up, and properly attached. I was working with the ducts while the guys ran the hoses, but when we do it again, it will take less than half the time. Also figured out a way to install some screen to keep junk out of the hoses.

Ready to roll to Austin tomorrow morning to have breakfast with mr. JAR and ms. pint. Afterwards, we are taking some back roads back to Houston with a stop about halfway for pint and JAR to turnaround.

Hopefully, ms. pint will bring her camera.
nice, have fun out there tomorrow am.

For me almost got into an accident with a fking taffyapple going from 70 to suddenly 5mph on the expressway cause she missed her exit and deciding wat to do in the middle lane on a 5 lane toll road. Faaak was in my fit so braking is not that great, yet cars behind me barely missed me screeching everywhere. couldve been a huge pile up. Wtf

Then 2 other cars not checking blind spot nearly collided with me in 2 separate incidents.

cant wait to motor my z tomorrow am.