View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 06:21 PM   #672 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Ran the brake duct hoses today with the help of two Houston Z friends.

Left duct fully functional. The right side reducer needs to be epoxied to the duct because of fitment issues clearing the washer reservoir. I knew going in clearance would be an issue, and I got it REAL close. No big deal.

Everything is lined-up, and properly attached. I was working with the ducts while the guys ran the hoses, but when we do it again, it will take less than half the time. Also figured out a way to install some screen to keep junk out of the hoses.

Ready to roll to Austin tomorrow morning to have breakfast with mr. JAR and ms. pint. Afterwards, we are taking some back roads back to Houston with a stop about halfway for pint and JAR to turnaround.

Hopefully, ms. pint will bring her camera.