View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 04:07 PM   #1187 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceglide View Post
In all honesty, the price and options are very transparent, as is anything Tony does, anyone who has spoken with him knows what I mean.

By all means, if you are truly interested in buying this product and wish to negotiate the price, take it up with Tony or Blake, who knows right? This is, if you are very serious about buying this item and the price bothers you(you aren't, it doesn't). I am not going to elaborate any further.

All of us who have paid for the kit are peeing our pants right now waiting. Everyone whos getting a kit this year SHOULD be excited. Can't we all be excited together?
Thanks man, we appreciate the support. I really do not need to elaborate on any of what you wrote because it was delivered so well! A for the kit itself, we are really excited. Soon enough we will be talking about what others have achieved with our kit and not just the prototype.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote