View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 04:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
jpritche
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 RR, '14 IS250
jpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond repute
Default My new toy. 2014 Silverado 1500 LTZ

As some of you know I traded in the Z recently. I got a new job as an Industrial Engineer recently. With the new job, I knew it was time for something bigger that fit my needs a lot more. I was torn between keeping the Z and picking up a little frontier or something, but I said the hell with it and when balls deep.

I figured if I was getting a truck, I am going to do it right. So I decided to order me a 2014 Silverado 1500. It has just come out and is a brand new design with a brand new engine. I decided to get it with every option possible. The only thing I did not get was the "Z71" Package. However, I sprung for the Custom Sport Package. It comes with everything the Z71 has except for the skid plates. It also adds 20" rims and a bunch of other stuff.

2014 Silverado 1500 LTZ
-LTZ Plus Package
-Custom Sport Package
-Everything else Imagineable

Tl;dr. Traded the Z in for a 2014 Silverado 1500 LTZ. Love it.

On to the pics!

First Mod: Black out the Bowties
jpritche is offline   Reply With Quote