View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 01:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
Well we're both planning on seeing the fight. I think our plans...diverge after that.
Yeah pretty much. Like Mark said, I don't drink or gamble so I can budget more money for better seats. I'm primarily going there for the fight, the rest of the time is just bonus vacation. Figured it's one of those things that I might never do again and since we're making such a big trip out of it we might as well make the best of the opportunity.

I have no idea what we're gonna do outside of the fight. Would like to do some car stuff, but it's probably not gonna fit in the budget with us spending so much on the fight tickets. I'm sure we can have fun just exploring Vegas
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote