View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 11:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
I'd like to avoid spending a fortune and I'm certainly not putting 1400 miles on the Z to get there and back.

What's the best/cheapest way to haul the Z? I don't have another car I could slap a tow hook on and my girlfriend would definitely not let me defile her accord.

Suggestions? This has to be a thing people do.
No. I've been there the past 3 years.....the only haulers I ever saw were haulers used by sponsors. Most everyone drove their Z. And usually they roll in as a group. Meeting up along the way.

But hey, that's my .....but I personally think it will cost way more to haul it than to just pay for gas, lodging, and food combined.
2theextreme is offline   Reply With Quote