View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 03:53 PM   #1229 (permalink)
SAM@GTM
NOT AN ACTIVE SPONSOR. DO NOT BUY

Drives: 370Z
SAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to behold

I know there are a lot of people that are eager and anxious to get their hands on this upcoming and amazing product. Believe me when I say that there is no one more eager than us to deliver. This kit and its price point, quality and value did not really happen by coincidence or luck. A lot of planning and big investments had to be made to offer it. Unfortunately, we are still waiting on some of the components to be ready so we can start the packaging process. Here is a video of one of the machines that was added to our line up of CNC equipment to even make producing 100 turbo kits possible. The machine has been in our possession for the last 8 months and it took 6 months just to get the tooling ready for it. Finally, we are sending our engineer and machine operators for training so this baby can get busy. This machine is easily capable of producing 100 pipes per day with multiple compound bends that don't require any cutting or welding. This is one of the reasons we can offer this kit at such a great price. Not only can this machine do intercooler pipes, but it will also enable us to produce our exhaust systems at a much better price point as well as on the shelf at all times.

So rest assured we are working tirelessly on bringing this product to market as quickly as humanly possible. Enjoy the video.