Thread: Denver Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 03:31 PM   #261 (permalink)
ajperretta
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Z Black 6MT
ajperretta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskracht View Post
Congrats on the new Z!

We would love to see you at the next meet! Going to try to have one each month, next one should be in Denver. Subscribe to this thread for updates.

From what I understand the pulleys can give you a bit more torque down low. The best bang for your buck horsepower-wise is definitely the HFC's, but from what I understand you do actually lose torque down low with HFC's and CBE unless you get a tune. Based off that I would say the pulleys would be a very worthwhile upgrade since what I miss the most from my 350 is the low down torque.
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I actually did a bit of research on the pulley upgrade and it makes sense now. Lighter and different ratio at crank and accessories but overall the same ratio. Looks like a good upgrade. I've got ARK exhaust and planning on HFCs, intake, and a tune when I can afford all three. I don't want to screw up my AFR too much so I'm doing it all at once when money allows.

Plans changed and I may be able to make the gtg tomorrow will probably bring the wife too. She actually thinks its cool that we are part of an enthusiast group now.
ajperretta is offline   Reply With Quote