View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 11:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
Chupacabra
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z s M6
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute

The wheel well thing is annoying as hell, but can only be heard if you are cursing around at 10-15mph with the radio low. It is annoying though. I am thinking about DynaMating the wheel wells or soemthing around the lines.

Blind spots suck, but the mirrors more than make up for it,

WHY is there no rear windshield wiper? The 350 had one.

Any time a take a turn decently i hear the passenger seat click into a position, maybe its loose, maybe something underneath it, hits the rails, I don't know, but it sucks.

On board computer is alright, but a pain to activate, the buttons are far behind the steering wheel.

The control to change stations, is backwards, you press up for it to shift from preselect 1 to 2, and up again from 2-3. I guess its a matter of how you see numbers in your head, but its annoying.

I HAVE PLASTIC PEDALS<<< that annoys me the most.

There is a 12V port in the arm rest thing, but you need to remove the little plastic organizer shelf, then once you connect soemthing you cannot put the shelf back in. whats the point of that?

The other 12V port is under the glove box, just placed there. yeah not molded into the car, it is just placed there "oh snap we forgot another 12v port, ah, bob just glue it under the glove box, who cars" Bah annoying.

and well everything everyone else said I feel too.

an also, if you move the little lever on the right hand side, the one that controls the windshield wipers, if you move it down, you end up seeing this big hole. I guess fit and finnish was not so important, i mean 40k who cars right.

other than that great car, coming from a MINI which I still believe is the funnest car on the planet, This thing puts a smile on my face every single second.

edit: Coming out of the closet to soon on a forum.

Last edited by Chupacabra; 01-26-2009 at 12:34 PM.
Chupacabra is offline   Reply With Quote