View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 11:23 PM   #34 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Lesser quality as in material used is not a bad thing when compared to your actual material you guys are using. If might not be as strong but I'm sure there are materials cheaper and will hold up to the abuse we basic track guys do. If your arms are a 10 and SPL is a 5, make a arm that ranks at a 8. We all can't have a GTR but a 370z is a super great substitute. Same principle.

Spl has a good arm in itself. The bushing and the actual adjustment is sloppy in design. But it works. So my point and what I wonder if you guys did make a arm in the same design with less cost material but still strong (might be heavier),different sphericals, and the machine work could maybe stay the same I think you guys could easily have a great product for half the cost or even seventy five percent.
You meant SPC?

For cost I just say reenforce the SPC arm with tying down the nut and maybe finding a better bushing.

Last edited by synolimit; 08-01-2013 at 11:25 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote