View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 09:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
VTZ
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z Convt PW M6
VTZ is on a distinguished road
Default 2010 Nissan 370Z touring Convertible | White | 6-speed manual

I have a baby on the way, so it might be time to sell my 'other baby'. This car has been a great car and I hate to see it go. Vehicle has very low mileage at 11,504 miles, as it was not my primary vehicle. This has been my summer fun car. Vehicle is always garage kept (out of the sun and the elements) and it has never seen a winter. I always take the vehicle off the road in late October and put it in storage until I bring it back out in April. So it doesn't see the Vermont winters or get subjected to road salt. I even go out of my way to get 'no ethanol' premium gas from select gas stations in VT that carry it. I bought the car new, so its a 1-owner vehicle. There is 1 defect on the car (full disclosure) and its a scuff on the lower front right bumper when it scraped the ground (close up shown in the gallery).

VIN: JN1AZ4FH4AM303858

Modifications:
- Mods4cars SmartTOP Roof Top Control for Nissan 370Z Roadster $299. This is a very cool feature and is how the convertible roof should come from the factory, in my opinion! (Click here for details on Mods4Cars website )
- Front parking lights replaced with super white LED bulbs
- Rear license plate bulbs replaced with super white LED bulbs

Vehicle is located in Burlington, VT.

Vehicle Price = $30,500 (firm)
Below KBB Price

Let me know if you have any questions.

Lots of images and details on the car can be found on my site here:
2010 NIssan 370Z Convertible for sale in Burlington VT

Lots of images and details on the car can be found on my site here:
2010 NIssan 370Z Convertible for sale in Burlington VT
VTZ is offline   Reply With Quote