View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 06:22 AM   #61 (permalink)
ChrisDorgan
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z Silver MT
ChrisDorgan is just really niceChrisDorgan is just really niceChrisDorgan is just really niceChrisDorgan is just really nice

I got into a boxter before i bought my 370 and i couldnt fit in it properly (i'm 6 1) it was an older model 57/08 maybe. But as soon as i got into it i new i couldn't live with it. plus the old boxsters looked a little hair dressery. When i got into the z it fit me, it felt manly, it felt sturdy and ready to be thrashed around and so did the price haha it had everything and fell just...just in my budget! the boxster was just too small for me.

Saying that though the new ones look absolutely stunning & anyone with a new one should hold their head high. mate your car looks pretty damn sweet. Up until i saw that photo i had always thought i would look into a cayman s in a few years when my financials are better but i think i would be looking at a used 2013 boxster s just to have the option to put the roof down lol, just so long as their is more space in them. It's just a shame their options list isn't a little simpler haha, the z there are 3 options surely porsche could whittle it down to 5 options for the none s and s haha.

On a different note my dad has just ordered his f type s (v6) so looking forward to having another go in that cheeky little bad boy haha. i did the jag racing day a couple of weeks ago and we drove all their r versions managed 161 in jag xjl (that was actually madness) well over 155 (wasn't looking at the speedo to busy making sure i was braking at the right time) in the f type v6 s and v8s. if he lets me i'll post a pic for yas when it arrives in september.

In the meantime dude, enjoy your car man it's a beaut... i'm gonna go rag the balls off my z at lunch and be all manly n that haha!
ChrisDorgan is offline   Reply With Quote