View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 09:25 PM   #350 (permalink)
///PureSwank
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370z
///PureSwank is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_CD9A View Post
A Canadian citizen who has never been an American citizen would only get extradited under the most extreme circumstances. This guy will be dealt with in Canada, maybe with a little help from the FBI. Too bad though, you guys really know how to sentence 'em down there. It's a playground up here.
We do require extreme circumstances and I doubt this could have him extradited. He is invovled with an american and that is what keeps the bridge open for his investigation. Seems like his got more problems to deal with up in Canada so that probably will be the case. Regardless of his disposition, his placed himself on the radar. The possible charges that could be filed against him are through the roof and sound alot harsher then what they really are but they could be good for up to 5 years if we had it our way possibly more. Add a couple counts to his charge and see it go up to 20 years which wouldnt be bad for a lowlife like this. I know Canada will have him pick up numrous soaps behind bars accordingly.

Even if you guus gave him 2 months of jail time. People like him have very low chances of bieng reinstated back into society. Its a drug addiction. He will make things worse and eventually shoot himself in the foot again. Only to have a larger sentence.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by ///PureSwank; 07-31-2013 at 09:31 PM.