View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 04:28 PM   #352 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
How come you didn't tell me that a new scratch in my hood was going to occur today

On my way back to the office from lunch, I watched a golf ball sized chunk of dirt/rock fly almost straight off the back of a truck in the left lane (I was in the middle lane) towards my hood. It struck my hood and windshield in quick succession and left scratches on both. The scratches on the hood are fvcking ridiculous and way too deep for buffing. Two scratches parallel, each about 1/2" long and maybe 1/8" wide It was like watching the whole thing in slow motion, too. Unfortunately there was way too much traffic for any sort of evasive maneuver, although I'm not sure there was anything I could do regardless of the traffic
sorry to hear, mr.jar. any dent on this scratch like wat happened on my G over the weekend?