View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 03:20 PM   #344 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
Thanks a lot brother!!! thanks to that move I have my 2013 370z and for sure my home coming soon
sounds great. i hear housing market is finally making a turnaround in the states. is that the same in PR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
I actually just sent the front right Koni out for warranty today. Had to warranty the left as well which I just got back about 2 weeks ago. Not very pleased with how these things are holding up at all. I need to take a good look at my rears struts to make sure they aren't leaking as well.
that sucks, sorry to hear. them koni's were really never known for reliability...
my tokico's (htc's now) have been on my G since 2005 and no issue 25K+ miles set stiff. i think the
biggest difference is hitachi's have made hundred of thousands of dampers for nissan over the years.