View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 02:59 PM   #338 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
The look is growing on me and I think I like it better. Of course, this may simply be a result of my subconscious wanting me to like it. I was not a fan of midnight blue at first, but it too has grown on me. Like my 40th, it looks very different in different light -- from almost purple to blue to black. Also, if there is no sunlight on it you cannot see any metallic. In bright sunlight though, it absolutely pops with sparkly goodness.

I have the intake, exhaust, sway bars and spacers done. On Friday the 9th we are installing my Konis and Swifts along with SPC camber arms and short shifter. Saturday the 10th we are doing rotors, pads, brake lines and fluid flush.

It should be good then.
I actually just sent the front right Koni out for warranty today. Had to warranty the left as well which I just got back about 2 weeks ago. Not very pleased with how these things are holding up at all. I need to take a good look at my rears struts to make sure they aren't leaking as well.