View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 02:56 PM   #336 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Yeah we spoke the other week briefly about it. Sucks that the 40th got demolished. Whats your take on the refreshed look of your new one? Im still old school and prefer the original version. I did see a new one up close for the first time last week and I liked it more in person than in pics. Still not a fan of the LEDs on the bumper though.
The look is growing on me and I think I like it better. Of course, this may simply be a result of my subconscious wanting me to like it. I was not a fan of midnight blue at first, but it too has grown on me. Like my 40th, it looks very different in different light -- from almost purple to blue to black. Also, if there is no sunlight on it you cannot see any metallic. In bright sunlight though, it absolutely pops with sparkly goodness.

I have the intake, exhaust, sway bars and spacers done. On Friday the 9th we are installing my Konis and Swifts along with SPC camber arms and short shifter. Saturday the 10th we are doing rotors, pads, brake lines and fluid flush.

It should be good then.