View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 02:39 PM   #330 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.alchemy - so any mods lately?
Well not really although my slave cylinder went about a month ago and I upgraded with the Z speed CSC. It broke in Pennsylvania so I couldn't get it to my dealer in NJ. My experience with the dealer I left it with was completely HORRIBLE!! The mechanic got my drivers seat filthy with his dirty azz. They ruined the trim piece that's between the passenger window and the rear quarter window with some kind of solvent or something. It has all these spots all over it that aren't removable. When I went to pick it up I also found that the reverse lockout wasn't working and I could drag it right back into reverse without pushing down on the stick. I returned with the car and told them to fix it. They called a few days later and said it was all fixed. I drove 50 miles back out to PA AGAIN only to find that the problem was not remedied. I flipped out and left it there again also requiring that it be fully detailed due to the dirty seat and ruined side plastic piece. I came back and the car was detailed decently although the drivers seat was still dirty!!! The plastic piece was also still ruined. The reverse lockout however was fixed, turns out the stick itself spun around since the linkage underneath was undone to remove the trans. They blamed my dealer for the stick being incorrectly installed and I said it worked perfectly fine before I dropped it off. All in all the worst car experience Ive ever had.