View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 12:17 PM   #309 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
good luck with that xip. yah, plasti-dip is a mess. if it's fresh they come off pretty easily, but once they're cured on there for a long time and heat cycled in the sun, they are a BIOTCH to remove.

this stuff was originally meant to be used on tool handles like pliers... not wheels.
I actually just removed the Plasti Dip on my rear bumper (diffuser area) the other day. It was on there for 2 yrs and it came off no problem. The thicker its applied the easier the removal is. Im the opposite of some of you guys, I love Plasti Dip. Im seriously contemplating 'dippin my whole car Koi orange.