View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 11:38 AM   #245 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
I know counterfeiting is you guys but I wasn't sure whether international wire fraud was you or the FBI.

Edit: Also I PM'ed him last night just to be sure he was still reading this thread and he responded
He didn't respond to my PM ;-(

And why hasn't the ban hammer come out yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
Couple ground rules here if we actually want to see this through:

1) No threats of violence.

2) Don't talk to the guy anymore. We know he's reading this (which makes me happy - he gets to watch this and there's not a thing he can do about it at this point) but there's no sense in making the situation worse at this point. We have what we need to get him. Theft over $500 is a felony in the US.

3) Need someone to take point on dealing with the police or a mod. Ideally, it would be the OP. We absolutely do not need multiple people bugging the cops on the same issue. If we don't get this, we'll end up patting each other on the back and calling it a day and this guy walks away unscathed. Need to make sure this isn't dropped.

4) Owner should compile Chris' pertinent information (name, address, prior convictions, current financial transactions, copy of this thread and all his PMs) and send it to the police after speaking directly with a detective.

5) Accept the fact that the money is probably gone at this point. This guy makes a living by preying on people and immediately getting rid of the money so they can't recover it. He doesn't care if he gets sued because he'll just use the money from his next theft to pay off anyone who does manage to sue him.

6) Understand that the best way to hurt this guy is to put him in jail where he belongs. At this point, it won't even be challenging.

tl;dr: Organize, be professional and calm, hit this douche where it hurts most.
but I still think we should call his tranny gf's work over and over

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

I can't spoiler the attachment, but at least it's small

( Click to show/hide )
*(like his cock)