View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 07:05 AM   #214 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Holy late check in to the new thread!

LOL then again I was MIA all day yesterday and I don't even know where the day went wait what day is it?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I have no idea what day it is. Sorry.

Morning Mike

is wrong with you two?!?!? It's HUMP DAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Good Morning Sir! Good Morning Sleepy Heads!

Hang in there ms. pint. The night is always the darkest before the dawn. Take everyone's advice and just chill for a few days before you begin disposing of cars and other hard assets in fire sales.

I've been in exactly the same spot before and by rationally dealing with the circumstances, came out fine. I was basically out of work for nine months when a small company I co-founded got caught-up in another company's shennanigans. Still went to work everyday, but as an owner, stopped taking a pay check. That was tough.

Life is much better now, and the same will happen to you. Keep the faith, investigate every opportunity, and call on those close to you for strength.

Come take a ride with mr. JAR on Sunday and I'll buy you breakfast (disclaimer - nothing over $5, I'm not that nice! ).

Have a good day all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
Good morning family I hope every one have a nice day
Howdy!

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |