View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 02:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
kidicenj
Base Member

Drives: 12 Nissan 370z
kidicenj is on a distinguished road
Default Casper,the 2012 370z touring in NJ

Hello all!!

REAL stoked to start modding this baby ASAP! Just picked it up 2 days ago and I think ive already fallen in love. A big step up from my last 2003 mazdaspeed protege.

My first experience with this car was at the gas station where i swore there was certainly no way to open the gas tank HAH. I actually had to drive home just to figure it out. The guy at the gas station definitely thought I was an idiot lol

So now I have a white car. Never had a white car before so first things first ive been thinking what my best options are for exterior changes. I didnt want to do too much because i dont want to take away from the really clean look it has now. I was thinking of possibly adding a few carbon fiber parts. Im open too any suggestions people may have.

Ok so the first mod im looking into is an exhaust. I want a catback but there are so many different kinds i really cant decide which one to get. Id love to hear feedback from people with different kinds. I heard the Fast Intentions one and i LOVED it. I also read a little about the power gains it has and i was pretty impressed. So any feedback on that would be greatly appreciated.

Also kinda wanted to plasti-dip my stock rims black. If anyone has this done id love to see a picture.

Thanks, and ill be seeing you all around!
kidicenj is offline   Reply With Quote