View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 01:41 AM   #250 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

700 miles. I can't say I honestly think anything is wrong yet. Nissan is working to pay me the $340 back for the rotors/pads. The service manager I have been dealing with is..."no longer with us *hung head*"

I don't know what's up with that, but they did something wrong as best I can understand it. Screw cute blonde the service writer? Steal? Do free work after hours using shop materials? I have no clue. Maybe a pill habit. Who knows? I hope none of the above, but it seemed that the person I spoke with had nothing good to say, but was professional enough to say nothing. Body language was bad.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote