View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 09:21 PM   #178 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
woah! on new set of caps.

unless you can polish out the roof water stains, maybe glossy black vinyl?
My plan is to polish them out. I've got all the materials to do it by hand, and I have all the products to do it with a DA machine if I need to borrow it from a friend. It's just bad on the roof, so I'm going to tackle it by hand first. If it's not working well or I need to do more than just the roof, I will go with the machine.

Not a fan of the black roof with the Gun Metallic color. In fact, the reason I haven't done any accents (other than darken up the already smoked Z side markers) is because I can't decide on anything that I really like. Right now my plans are to color match the door handles and my front/rear EVO-R Z emblems.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |