View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 08:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fountainhead
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Civic Type R
Fountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud of

I like my Bose/Navi system, is it good as something that BAF could put in by completely disassembling my entire interior/doors and rewiring every square inch from stem to stern and then putting it all back together clip by clip and screw by screw? Definitely not. But it's a hell of a lot easier to just leave the interior of the car alone and enjoy it for what it is. We took our Klippel system and curved the frequency response in the drivers position and it's actually quite decent for a car. For what it's worth it's actually the best sounding stock stereo I've ever heard in a car. Sure I'd like a larger sub but again, do I want to tear my entire car apart to get one? Nope, it ain't worth it. Besides, it's nice to just own a car for once and leave it alone audio wise.
Fountainhead is offline   Reply With Quote