View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 06:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
Infidel
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 GM 6MT
Infidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
i'm confused. Why would there be hate? Because the car is cheaper than the previous year? there is really nothing to be pissed or jealous about. It's like selling stocks after a big increase in price only to realize that you could have made more money if you sold later. enjoy the profit you made. If you dwell on the money that you had potential to make or save, you will never be happy. If i owned a 2013, i wouldn't hate a 2014 at all. I would enjoy the car that i purchased and not regret every little thing a new year has that i don't. I have a 2009...i could hate the 2010s for heated mirrors and the 2013s for gunmetal rims...i enjoy what i have and i'm sure the 2013s will too.
wtf ???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg not this.jpg (29.1 KB, 9 views)
Infidel is offline   Reply With Quote