View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 12:35 AM   #343 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

I had 2 guys in the movie's parking lot after we finished watching the New Wolverine movie, i saw the 2 guys just standing around the back of their mustang just talking talking talking, like as if they were waiting for something or someone to show .

as we got closer to my car ( we parked way far away so no cars around) they both turned their heads as they saw the headlights and taillights light up from me pressing the key fob unlock button. they turned around and excitedly asked me/told me

" man this you guys car?"
" yes"
" man its NICE looking. 350 right?"
*paused for a moment and gave him the sinful shame stare*
" err......no..... actually its a 370-"
" ah ok ok yea 370, man that this thing is nice, mind if we take a look at it?"
*i look at my brother, then back them*
"sure"
*after a few minutes of looking at the inside*
" this thing is flippin sweet man, my mustang over there, is a 2006 and its got 34,*** miles on it"
" hmm not bad not bad at all for its age"
" yea man that's what i think too, but this car, man...... its got the F1 paddle shifters and everything, im sure you fly in this thing"
" eh not really, i don't want to have a bad driving record , that's the whole reason why i have this car in the first place, because im not stupid with my driving. therefore my insurance is real low on it."
"really? wow...gorgeous car man, the metallic color really flashes and POPS! with this style. alright man you take care"

* we get in our cars and drive off*

while im thankful for the car-car conversation, i couldn't get over the 350 reference for like the millionth time haha.

thought id share lol. cheers!
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote