View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 09:06 PM   #135 (permalink)
hyunsoo1803
Track Member

Drives: 370z
hyunsoo1803 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Oh, that didnt work out through his own doing. I was referring to Hyunsoo being able to contact the original owner. This guy hasn't done a single thing to work things out himself.
At first, once the sale has gone through, I was contacted by DarkJak whether this guy is trusted by me.

Of course, I received the product from him for what I paid for and told him yes, though he is not the "professional" type, I received my stuff, and that I was able to get the pictures I requested through emails.

I think the seller used the sale that went through with me as an advantage and told DarkJak to check his validity. And I vouched for him

Again, I won't go into details regarding the BBK incident, so I will keep it short.

1. Bought the BBK from him which is supposedly "stolen from another guy" and later found out it wasn't for 370z. (it was for 350z, the bracket didn't match)

2. Later was told by DarkJak through PM, that he is a scammer and I was able to find the original owner of the BBK and the thread about the BBK scam

3. Filed a dispute to Paypal, and was also told to "not to ship it back to the guy who sold it"

4. More interestingly, the rightful owner is local, and I contacted him with the whole situation.

I really hope this goes through nice for DarkJak and the rightful owner who has taken a huge financial hit because of the scammer.