View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 04:10 PM   #274 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
For those asking for a refund/adjustment/whatever (Mr. Italy and Mr. Synolimit and possibly others)

- how many miles are on your 2013?

- do you have any mods to your car yet?

Reason I'm asking is because like I said above, if you just bought a 2013 a few months ago and already put in 10k miles on the clock, I'm not sure if they can/will refund you. Same goes for modifications. We all know that they aren't too fond of modding, so they can probably use that as an excuse as well for whatever reason. Unless you go back to stock without them knowing.

If you have, say less than 1k miles and still bone stock in showroom condition, then you have a case, but if it's been used and abused and whatever, I don't know.
I'm under 2k, only CBE.

Like I said from the start, I have a lease and will not be buying it at my current residual. They can have it back. If everyone's smart enough to do the same then nissan will have thousands of cars they can't sell because with a residual of 21k with 14's 2 months later being thousands cheaper, they will eventually be forced to drop the 13 prices to get them off the used lots, period. Do the right thing and drop them now. Again as for buyers I have no idea what will happen besides a longer service like stated by Italy because I don't think they'll shell out cash money.

Shoulda stayed with Subaru where this **** doesn't happen! My 09 was $24,399, a 13 is $25,795 and (foot in mouth possibly) I doubt the 14 will drop killing all 13 owners.

Last edited by synolimit; 07-29-2013 at 04:14 PM.