View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 04:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roplusbee View Post
I would say working as intended, but I am sure no one wants to hear that. There is a point as someone mentioned where there is a transition in the valvetrain. I don't have the rattle, but I have a noticeable stumble or hesitation right around 3k. I spoke about reporting back once I found the issue and/or solution, but I have not found anything but more questions.

The one thing I can say for certain is it happens mostly when you are light (very light) on the throttle. If you would dare to do so, use varying techniques to rev thru that range and then revisit the though.
I hope it isn't a problem and working as intended or else anyone that replaces there flywheel for a lighter one will face issues...
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote