View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 03:58 PM   #272 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
For those asking for a refund/adjustment/whatever (Mr. Italy and Mr. Synolimit and possibly others)

- how many miles are on your 2013?

- do you have any mods to your car yet?

Reason I'm asking is because like I said above, if you just bought a 2013 a few months ago and already put in 10k miles on the clock, I'm not sure if they can/will refund you. Same goes for modifications. We all know that they aren't too fond of modding, so they can probably use that as an excuse as well for whatever reason. Unless you go back to stock without them knowing.

If you have, say less than 1k miles and still bone stock in showroom condition, then you have a case, but if it's been used and abused and whatever, I don't know.
I did my first modification (Berk cat-back) on my 2013 when she had 93 miles on her.

I have only griped on principle -- I expect nothing from Nissan..