View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 03:22 PM   #269 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
NEWS!!!!!!

just got off the phone after a 20 min run around. kevin at 457337 extension, 1-800-647-7261, has just approved and created a case for me and sending it to a corporate regional office that will look at my case and give me a call tomorrow. i think if enough people call kevin they will get the point we are all pissed and want something done! now i did tell him that its only been 53 days since ownership so people, for those that bought a year ago, im sorry but i think you're out of luck. lets keep it to like 6 months or under. i told him im pissed, i would have never bought if i knew 50 days later i could save $3600 and i want something done. for me with a lease i at least want my residual to be a few thousand less so i can buy it for a reasonable price at lease end.
Good, I may have had all the problems in the world with my Nissans, but I KNOW there is SOME logic sitting at the desks of the Nissan execs