View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 11:40 AM   #65 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDZRVIT View Post
Dino oil will protect as good as any synthetic but you just have to change it more often. How do I know? Millions and millions around the world run dino oil. If there was an issue with dino, it would be all over the internet. I do run synthetic myself btw and change it once a year regardless of mileage or age of the oil which is a deception if you think it goes bad after 6 months..
Millions of cars are not all the same! Russia still makes the same car made in the 60's. and no it doesn't protect as we'll or NASCAR and everyone else would run it. What do they care right? They rebuild the motor every race any how. Because it needs the protection for the few hours it runs. I'd run dino in a car that doesn't see redline. A Z is not that car!