View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 10:51 AM   #270 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
yea i understand he has big name clients but if you're soo busy with that why take on etuning? i mean i know he's really good and i've met him and had lunch etc etc he's a great dude dont get me wrong lol

i honestly would have just stuck with uprev if i went boosted since a. i already have my own personal tuner kit and b. there's plenty people with experience readily available to tune it asap.
Yeah honestly if Ecutek wasn't going to be so feature rich in the near future I would've went with Uprev. We could've had the car tuned ourselves since Pat has tuned his own standalone megasquirt ecu he is pretty good with doing it. Wouldn't be perfect but itd be good enough to have fun and still go get a pro tune later. Also I got the HOOKUP on pricing with John which really made the choice unbeatable.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote