View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 10:46 AM   #243 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvitdk View Post
Really, you expect a manufacturer to tell everybody..."hey just wait a couple of month, we will slash the prices and you should not go out and by the car until than"??? for 7 weeks, really?

In what world of business do you guys live actually, you bought a car you like, so go out and drive it instead of trying to chase an idea, you will not get any money back nor do I think Nissan did anything wrong! And no, I don't have money laying around, but I paid what I thought the car was worth, and was fine with it for the last 3 month, so what is different now. I don't worry about resale value, if you do, than a used 3 Year old car would have been a much better choice to begin with.
Umm I live in a world that cars don't drop $3600 in a year. If anything they go up $500. And I live in a world that 2 months out you normally see a nice fat rebate on left overs since the new year will be here. I don't know what world you live in but clearly you don't have a clue how the car industry works!