View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 10:02 AM   #9834 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
thanks, mr.jar. the only reason why i even took PDR training was to be able to fix my cars when crap like this happens.

now if i can learn how to airbrush.... i need to do that this winter. going to practice.

having kids around is great. i just tell wifey they need to learn how to airbrush and walla, free airbrush compressor. hahaha.

i should tell wifey my kids also need new tires for my nismo wheels. yes, that's right, kids need that.

yes, we are.

goodam, nismo. you doing the 370lbs today?
lmao nah. yesterday was chest day lol I'll stick with the 350,at least for a couple months