View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 09:52 AM   #239 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvitdk View Post
Really, you expect a manufacturer to tell everybody..."hey just wait a couple of month, we will slash the prices and you should not go out and by the car until than"??? for 7 weeks, really?

In what world of business do you guys live actually, you bought a car you like, so go out and drive it instead of trying to chase an idea, you will not get any money back nor do I think Nissan did anything wrong! And no, I don't have money laying around, but I paid what I thought the car was worth, and was fine with it for the last 3 month, so what is different now. I don't worry about resale value, if you do, than a used 3 Year old car would have been a much better choice to begin with.
Yes, I do expect that -- especially from Nissan and my dealer in particular. My 2013 is my 11th Z and my 20th Nissan I have owned. I have owned Nissans since my first Datsun 510 I bought in 1976. There is a concept of customer loyalty and treating loyal customers a bit different. I am responsible, either through my own purchases or through direct referral, for almost 250,00 dollars in sales at my current dealer alone.

As far as resale value, like your opinion, I could not care less.

Last edited by onzedge; 07-29-2013 at 09:57 AM.