View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 09:40 AM   #132 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
"Hey sorry I was out of town like I told you sorry I didn't send over the pics I didn't have time but I see you guys are talking **** about me on the forums can you pls take that off I will send back your 1800 I don't care"

"I'm going to pull on the pics to shut you guys up so just call Paypal in the morning to let them take the money back"

Of course, he hasn't sent the money back himself. Which means Paypal will have to do it.
Still no pics?? He must be having a hard time trying to find one to copy and paste

Even if he does post pics 99% sure they will be stolen pics and will not included the name and date as most people would prefer.