View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 09:40 AM   #236 (permalink)
alvitdk
Base Member

Drives: 13' Nissan 370Z M6
alvitdk has a spectacular aura aboutalvitdk has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
The reason I am writing to Nissan is that I am a little pissed. Granted, I agreed to the price I paid for my 2013 on June 7, but someone must have known the price was going to drop and I would have waited 7 weeks in order to get a better price. A couple of hundred dollars would not really matter, but the difference is more than 2 grand (for me).

Argghhh
Really, you expect a manufacturer to tell everybody..."hey just wait a couple of month, we will slash the prices and you should not go out and by the car until than"??? for 7 weeks, really?

In what world of business do you guys live actually, you bought a car you like, so go out and drive it instead of trying to chase an idea, you will not get any money back nor do I think Nissan did anything wrong! And no, I don't have money laying around, but I paid what I thought the car was worth, and was fine with it for the last 3 month, so what is different now. I don't worry about resale value, if you do, than a used 3 Year old car would have been a much better choice to begin with.

Last edited by alvitdk; 07-29-2013 at 09:42 AM.