View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 09:01 AM   #230 (permalink)
ElVee
Track Member

Drives: 13 370z 7at t+s grey
ElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, this really exploded.

1. I bought a '13, and while it's annoying that I could have waited and saved money, that's how life is and how retail is. I can buy today's stuff tomorrow for less. I'm still happy with my purchase.

2. I really kinda get annoyed by people who buy a rock at price X; then three months (or one day or one weekend or one year) later they see that the rock is now discounted and selling at Y. And they get upset. And not just upset, but livid PISSED enough to demand a refund of the difference off the original contract they agreed to (a rock at X price). (No, I'm not a lawyer; but yes this falls under contract law.)

I guess I'm just not that guy. Those people annoy me, but it's not a judgemental thing where I think less of that personality; just that I don't do that.

3. I also like that the price dropped, and that was my first comment to a coworker, as it puts the base model close enough to other cars to be a thought for the consumer (Focus ST, FRS...).