View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 05:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Z_Monzter
Base Member

Drives: 350Z
Z_Monzter is on a distinguished road
Default Switched over to the Dark Side - Corvette

Ok, my background = Owned a 2004.5 350Z Touring for 7 years. I bought it brand new and loved everything about it. I modded the crap out if it short of a tt setup because I PCSed to Germany (Military) and ended up buying a BMW for the wife and an F150 for me.

My Z:

My BMW: (still have it, is my wife's whip!)

My F150: (Still have it)

So when I got back to the states I quickly realized I missed my Z but with the truck that was much needed to tow our new boat I was stuck like chuck.

So I started lurking arround this forum again and felt in love with the Nismo 370Z. I wanted a red one and was committed to buy it. I decided to wait until 2014 to get the new two tone. Test drove a 13, felt in love with it.....

And then the unthinkable happen...I test drove a Corvette C6….
That was it folks, I was in love. So my search for a good deal started. I wanted a Red Grand Sport M6 with 2LT. Every one that I found was overpriced and the dealerships wouldn’t budge since I’m not a previous Vette owner. But with patience, I found this amazing Velocity Yellow and bought it last week.
Now I can sleep waiting for her to get delivered to me. Hopefully by the end of the week she will be here with me!

Here are a few pictures of her sitting at the dealership: 2013 Yellow GS 2LT 60th

Z_Monzter is offline   Reply With Quote