View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 11:55 PM   #214 (permalink)
Leuz
Track Member

Drives: Bunny
Leuz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by victort View Post
i don't see what Nissan did wrong. If they listed a product for x amount of dollars, and you agree to buy it, how is it Nissan's fault?
Nissan did a great move actually for themselves, what bothers people here (me included) is that now our 2013's have a drop in value not due to mileage or age, just due to a business maneuver. Plus for most people here, when they make a personal effort to buy the car that they want it is true that they sign a contract to pay the price they consider "good". But, when two months after that car gets renamed 2014 and a huge price drop... they feel like they've trashed 3k right there as there is really no difference between a 13 and a 14, except the date of purchase. You can't stop people from being pissed about it and expressing their feelings on a public forum. As per the refund, we all know it's not going to happen but, as far as I'm concerned, I would like to see Nissan apologize or, better, publicly justify their move, especially to their american customers that keep the 370z market in a pretty good shape, compared to other countries where much less people can afford (buy + taxes) a car like this.