View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 11:51 PM   #213 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victort View Post
i don't see what Nissan did wrong. If they listed a product for x amount of dollars, and you agree to buy it, how is it Nissan's fault?
Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
Before commenting pointlessly like everyone else has today, mind reading last few pages so we don't keep repeating ourselves over and over?
Quote:
Originally Posted by victort View Post
only repeating it because it's not getting through
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
After reading the 11 pages it looks like Minsu is the only '13 owner who doesn't mind overpaying, and anyone else who is critical doesn't own a '13 and didn't get a fisting.

I side with the '13 owners who are pissed, ESPECIALLY after Corporate refunded $3k on the remaining stock.
That means Nissan should refund $3k to those who recently bought '13s, when that cut off is, I don't know...

Guys, back it up. If I bought a $10000 Sony 4k TV, and it went on sale for $8000 28 days later, you bet your ass I'm taking it back, and saying, yeah I want the sale price, and the store WILL give you the difference, even thought you used and set up that TV.

Hell I bought a set of Michelins from Costco, 3 weeks later they were $75 off a set of 4, came back, asked if I can get the difference, at first the person said no, then I said, great, I'd like to return a set of Michelins, they carry a 30 day no questions asked return policy, that guy called the manager, and the manager didn't even question it, he's like yeah, you got screwed, we should've told you, here's $75+tax CASH!

That's customer service right there. And THAT'S the way it SHOULD be
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
It's the principle of you got fucked out of $4000, (btw, my bind doesn't have to do with me recently buying a car)
I think my analogy of the TV is valid, and I'm wondering where you'd stand on that, or is this $4000 loss ok because cars don't have a traditional return policy?
And if dealers are getting a refund, why aren't you? THAT doesn't piss you off?
Why doesn't anyone agree with my method of thinking. I think it's 100% valid

Btw, those of us with older cars, you're missing the picture, our cars have been devalued too.
(Example) I could say, buy my 2009, it's $28k because its touring/sport/nav, a new one is $46k, now... Oh... A new one is $42.5k now... That's a loss of $3.5k of "value" you lost, or could use to justify a higher price (or less devaluation)
(Yes I know it was like $43k in 2009) but the advantage of a car going up in price is that it helps keep the resale value up.