View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 10:28 PM   #206 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
They've been making the 2013 model year Z since mid-late 2012. Like I said, the rate back then (when they introduced the 2013 model in 2012) was around 80/1 and now it's close to 98/1.

They don't change MSRP every month based on exchange rate, so your argument here doesn't really make much sense.
They didn't make a 14 a year ago so the rate back then doesn't matter. If a new car year is coming out, and the older year is $3600 more, a few months before the release the older cars should get a huge rebate! This basically is what they're doing! Again, they just did it to late which is BS! They didn't have to change the msrp. They just needed to say "hey, 14's will be here in less than 60 days and we don't know the price yet, wink wink, but buy this 13 with a $3600 rebate!" I'd of been happy and not in a position to not be able to buy my damn car back!