View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 08:25 PM   #202 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victort View Post
i agree. what about all the people who bought houses when the housing market was at its highest? i'm sure they'd want a refund too. not apples to apples, but it was YOUR choice to buy a 2013 at those prices that you agreed to.
Ok first off that was the banks who got greedy and f'ed everyone in America. Not exactly the same thing! Watch "Margin Call". Not one of those ******* pricks today has been arrested for it. Second everyone in America almost f'ed them back by not paying and foreclosing which cost them millions but good old govt bailed them out. Again not the same thing here. Japan isn't America I pray to god and since this is different they should still do something about it like bailing out the people instead of them taking money.

Now where should the cut off be? I have no idea. A 13 bought in 12 I think is to long. But maybe 6 months ago I think is appropriate. It wasnt my choice to slash prices was it? If it was I'd of paid less for my car. I don't think its right that nissan knew what the 14's were gonna cost and let 13's be sold at their prices. They all roll off the assembly line at the same time, only the badge ID changes years. My car rolled off the line less than 2 months ago and was bought directly from Japan!! That's like them saying "he has car #1 and will pay $36,600 but car #291 (if 3500 or something were sold a year, that's 291 a month being built) will go for only $33,000. That's the biggest insult slap in the face they could do to a customer.