View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 08:17 PM   #115 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
I bought this already.
Still waiting on pics though haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Your inbox is full

I am trying to understand what happened here but I'm not quite sure. He wasn't replying to your pms and he didn't post pictures of the item right away as you've asked (he said that he will post them the next day or later) but you still paid him? Why in the world would you pay for an item when

a. He is not replying to your Pms and

b. he didn't post pictures as he promised?

I mean I'm not trying to be hard on you but on what ground did you make that payment? what went though your mind that made you think "let me just pay this guy since he isn't replying to my pm or posting the picture of the kit as he promised". Is this your first purchase on forums? This isn't a pair of springs, it's a turbo kit. How can you send money without even looking at the turbo parts or the condition of the parts or even to make sure all the parts are included? You need to file dispute asap if he is not replying to your pm. I updated his inbox so that he can get all pms.

I will not pay $3 to someone who isn't replying to my pm or not keeping his part of the promise (posting the pictures). I can have the world toughest classified rules but that will still NOT protect you from getting scammed if you send someone money blindly (without thinking)

I will add the new classified rules (ver. 2) end September or October. It will have different requirement for items with various prices. I'll try to post sooner. Until that's posted, you just have to take extra caution when you buy stuff. If you see a post that needs picture, ask for picture or report the post. Me or mod can chime in and ask them for picture (it's a requirement when we ask). Also, DO NOT EVER pay any money as "gift" via paypal trying to save couple bucks. Pay using proper paypal protocol (money sent for "goods") and this way you can dispute if necessary (you cant dispute 'gift" payments). If the prices are too good to be true, it probably is. Walk away. Do not purchase anything without talking to the member first. If he doesn't reply or fail to provide you info,pic etc via pm/email, walk away. Know the signs of whether something is fishy or not. Not sure? send me a pm. I get pm all the time where member ask me" AK what you think of this sale? should I buy?" I give them my honest input (or chime in to classified asking proper info). Just by taking small precautions, you can SIGNIFICANTLY lower your chances of getting ripped. DarkJak, keep me posted about your pm exchange with OP.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.